Polyamide, Stainless steel and Aluminum Actuators and Elements of regulation and control.
- 0°-90° or 0°-180° rotation
- From 17 to 5.000 Nm at 6 bar
- To pilot ball, butterfly and plug valves.
- Double Acting and Spring Return
internally and Externally coated by cataphoresis + rislan
Materials resistant to oxidation. Silicone free.
DOUBLE CORROSION RESISTANCE guaranteed.
CATAPHORESIS: Electrochemical process, provides high corrosion resistance. With 20Âµ of epoxy resin surface.
RILSAN: Polyamide 11 coating (250μ). Offers high resistance to corrosion, wearing and impacts.
- From 17 to 165.5 Nm at 6 bar
- – To pilot ball, butterfly and plug valves.
- – Double Acting and Spring Return
- – Silicone free.
- – Manufactured in Polyamide + Glass Fiber offering best properties:
High resistance to corrosion
High mechanical strength
– APPLICATIONS: Designed to actuate plastic valves. Marine and underwater installations, Food and Beverage, Automated Irrigation, Fishing Industry, etc…
Stainless Steel Actuators
– From 25 to 470 Nm at 6 bar
– To pilot ball, butterfly and plug valves.
– Double Acting and Spring Return
– Specially designed for highly corrosive applications. Silicone free.
– Stroke Adjustments
– Spring Security System
– APPLICATIONS: Suitable for underwater and marine installations. For highly corrosive environments and off-shore plant applications